Future Entrepreneurs Programme
The Future Entrepreneurs Programme, a cornerstone initiative of the declaration Working Group, is passionately committed to empowering UAE Nationals and job seekers with entrepreneurial potential, across the business landscape. Our goal is to cultivate an unwavering entrepreneurial mindset, instil a powerful entrepreneurial spirit and nurture a thriving culture of innovation. We are dedicated to empowering the young talents of the Emirate of Abu Dhabi by providing them with exceptional mentoring, valuable knowledge, and tools they need to become future entrepreneurs.
1. Drives economic diversification through innovative startups.
2. Fosters technology-driven ventures and attracts talents and investors.
3. Develops knowledge and skills for business growth.
4. Provides networking and collaboration opportunities.
5. Offers mentorship for entrepreneurial success.
The Future Entrepreneurs Programme provide participants with valuable knowledge and practical skills needed to start, manage, and grow a real business. Cultivating and thriving an entrepreneurial ecosystem that encourages talented individuals to foster their contribution to the UAE social and economic development.
Who is it for?
The programme targets UAE Nationals based in the Emirate of Abu Dhabi, including fresh graduates, working professionals with business ideas and business owners.
DurationUp to six months
Location of training
Blended (candidates can attend the classes at ADGM Academy or online)
- STAGE 1 – FOUNDATION
- 16 modules of eLearning content, over 8 weeks.
- Weekly webinars, over eight weeks.
- STAGE 2 – APPLICATION
- 7 in person applied workshops.
- 1:1 mentorship.
- STAGE 3 – INCUBATION
- Entrepreneurs will further develop and sustain their business idea.