General Terms and Conditions
- Customers using the web site who are Minor /under the age of 18 shall not register as a User of the website and shall not transact on or use the website. (Age of consent is mentioned as per applicable law).
- ADGM have implemented security mechanism as follows:
- Governing law for business entities on Al Maryah Island are the statutes and regulations of ADGM as drafted and approved.
- This website is governed by ADGM Regulations.
Dispute and Resolution Policy
- Dispute and Resolution Policy is as per the Governing laws and Regulations for ADGM.
Third Party Policies related to Links/Advertisements
- Only third party links and advertisements included on ADGM websites are those related to payment providers. ADGM has no liability which may be incurred as result of using these 3rd party payment providers to effect customer payments.
Payment Terms and Conditions, Refund Policy
- Payments by ADGM customers are made at the time of customer’s application submission.
- Payments once made are not refundable even if application is rejected.
- Customers may make application for refund if ADGM has made an error in application processing. If such errors are corrected and application is still rejected, refund will not be made.
Customer User Accounts
- Customer user accounts are opened only to facilitate customers to access online application facilities. Customers can request account access to be terminated by contacting ADGM Registry.
ADGM Liability for Customer Damages from Use of Site
- ADGM accepts no liability for damages which a customer may claim or incur as a result of using the ADGM web sites.
- Customers may cancel an application at any time prior to payment and submission. Once paid and submitted, applications cannot be cancelled.
- Company Registration services provided by ADGM Registrar are as listed and described within the website.
- Price list for services is as per list shown on web site. ADGM reserves the right to modify and change the price list from time to time.
Method of Payment
- Customer use of services is paid online via Credit Card.
- Customer may request ADGM to arrange manual payment via other payment methods. Depending on the method of payment the service fees may be slightly higher than online credit card payment method.
- We accept Visa or Master credit cards.
- All services are billed in US$.
- All services are delivered online, via email, or in the case of requested special documents: post.
- Services will not be provided to any of OFAC sanctions countries in accordance with the law of UAE
- The definitive version of the Regulations and any other subordinate legislation at any particular time is the version published in the online Regulations. The definitive version of an ADGM publication other than the Regulations is the original, printed one, and where required under Regulations the certified copy from an ADGM authority.
- Draft Regulations contained in consultation papers are subject to change and may differ from the final version. You may not rely on any such drafts as a statement of the legislative requirements nor as an indication of policy. Copies of the final version of Laws or Regulations relevant to ADGM will be published on this website once enacted or made.
- Unless otherwise stated, ADGM owns the copyright and any other rights in all material on this site.
- You may print and download extracts from this site on the following conditions:
- The material on this site is for personal use or for use within an individual firm or organisation; any copies of material that you save to disk or to any other storage medium may (subject to the exception referred to at 2.2.4 below) only be used for subsequent personal viewing purposes of for viewing within the firm or organisation by which they were saved or stored;
- Any extracts which are printed may only be used for personal viewing or for viewing within the firm or organisation by which they were printed (subject only to the exception referred to at below);
- Neither pages saved to disk or stored in any other way, nor extracts printed, may (subject to the exception referred to point below) be distributed to third parties or sold or otherwise circulated for profit;
- The only permitted exception to the general conditions stated in clauses above is where extracts (of no more than a few relevant provisions) are copied to individual third parties incidental to advice or other activities;
- You must not reproduce or store any part of this site in any other website or include it in any public or private electronic retrieval system or service, without our prior written permission.
- Any rights not expressly granted in these terms are reserved.
- ADGM tries to ensure that the information on this site is correct, but ADGM does not give any express or implied warranty as to its accuracy. ADGM does not accept any liability for error or omission.
- Several Federal and other UAE Laws have been translated into English and appear on this site for general information purposes only. ADGM does not warrant the accuracy of such translations and therefore, bears no responsibility for any reliance placed on the same. Accordingly, interested parties are directed to the original definitive Arabic versions which appear in the official gazette.
- ADGM or any of its authorities are not liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of business or loss of profits) arising in contract, tort or otherwise from the use of or inability to use this site, or any material contained in it, or from any action or decision taken as a result of using this site or any such material.
- Part of this site contains material sent to us by third parties. These third parties are responsible for ensuring that the material they submit to us complies with national and relevant foreign law. ADGM is not responsible for any error, omission or inaccuracy in the material. ADGM reserves the right to omit, suspend or edit any material submitted.
- The materials on this site do not constitute financial or other professional advice. You should consult your professional adviser if you require financial or other advice.
- This website offers links to other sites – they enable you to leave the ADGM site. ADGM does not control the linked sites and ADGM is not responsible for the contents of any linked site or any link in a linked site, or any changes or updates to such sites. ADGM is not responsible for webcasting or any other form of transmission received from any linked site. ADGM provides these links to you only as a convenience, and the inclusion of any link does not imply our endorsement of the site. The linking of sites to the ADGM website is permitted only where the link provided is to the ADGM homepage.
- By accessing any part of this site, you will be deemed to have accepted these terms (clauses 1 to 3 inclusive above) in full.
- These terms are governed by and interpreted in line with ADGM Regulations and any disputes arising in relation to such terms are subject to determination in the ADGM Court.