Counterparty Risk and CVA
- COURSE DURATION:2
- PRICE:5000.00 AED
This course is designed as a comprehensive introduction to the ‘CVA revolution’ and modern approach to counterparty risk.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Calculate counterparty exposures, and compute expected loss.
- Understand the principles behind, and the calculation of CVA and DVA adjustments for a wide variety of instruments.
- Explain the importance and relevance of collateral agreements in the management of counterparty risk and funding.
- Understand the nature and importance of wrong-way risk.
- Understand the origin of the second-order XVA adjustments.
Bankers in all roles, front and middle office.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE:
Basic knowledge of derivatives and understanding of credit risk.