Fundamentals of Project Management
Increased productivity, reduced stress, greater confidence; these are some of the benefits of gaining control of projects and project teams. This three-day course provides the practical skills and tools to better manage all aspects of projects and increase team performance by utilising effective communication skills.
By the end of this workshop, successful participants will be able to:
- Clarify project objectives with measurable outcomes.
- Break a project into manageable tasks.
- Commit to project quality standards.
- Manage multiple projects while maintaining daily workload.
- Avoid potential problems through planning and communication.
- Identify, analyse and manage project risks.
- Evaluate the project’s success and lessons learned.
- Clarify roles and responsibilities to improve team performance and accountability.
- Build, motivate and lead a high performing project team.
- Communicate effectively with your team, management and clients.
- Run productive project meetings for planning, brainstorming, status update and problem solving.
- Create effective written communications for projects.