Product Development – Corporate Banking
- COURSE DURATION:2
- PRICE:5000.00 AED
This course looks at the end to end spectrum of the product management lifecycle from strategy and product development through to launch and commercialisation and then ongoing management. Participants will learn how the principles of both product management and product commercialisation connect business needs, client demands and market opportunities.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the fundamentals of product management and product commercialisation.
- Appreciate the importance of understanding client needs, the external market and competitive and regulatory environment.
- Articulate and be able to use common product management tools and techniques.
- Understand key stages of product strategy, roadmap and development cycles.
- Articulate and use the critical building blocks and activities required to launch a product and commercialise.
- Understand how the client journey and understanding customer interactions can be optimised.
- Appreciate importance of product risk, governance and performance management, both financial and operationally.
Bankers involved in design and development of products in their respective business area, compliance officers, risk managers.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE: