Excel Power User Skills
- COURSE DURATION:1
- PRICE:2500.00 AED
This programme covers the key Excel functions and techniques for importing and manipulating data effectively. It also addresses some useful techniques for making a spreadsheet easy to manage and show outputs effectively such as pivot tables, conditional formatting and dynamic labels. This is a very hands-on course with the entire day spent working in Excel.
After this course, participants will be able to:
Set up their Excel sheets for efficient modelling.
- Avoid the ’cardinal sins’ of using Excel.
- Use the built-in auditing tools in Excel efficiently and capture errors quickly.
- Use a wide range of Excel functions covered in the course.
- Manipulate data powerfully using pivot tables, sub-totals and consolidate.
- Add switches, conditional formatting and dynamic labelling to make their spreadsheet easy to use and informative.
Any bank staff member looking to improve their Excel skills.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE:
Basic familiarity with Excel.