- COURSE DURATION:2
This is an intermediate level course on the pricing, hedging and applications of options. The course is rigorous, but approaches the subject intuitively avoiding mathematical complexity.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the pricing of an option.
- Hedge an option position.
- Understand the second-order risks associated with the shape of the volatility surface.
- Design and execute option combinations and strategies.
- Design and price structured products.
Traders and structurers, salespeople, middle-office product control / risk-management.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE:
Basic knowledge of derivatives.