Advanced Wealth Management Technical Skills
- COURSE DURATION:3
- PRICE:7500.00 AED
At an advanced level, the course provides delegates with a working knowledge of the various financial markets, asset classes, investment considerations when advising High Net Worth clients. The main essence of the course is to significantly build the investment knowledge of advisers, to equip them to build their clients trust & confidence.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Summarise the key financial markets/asset classes and recent performance history.
- Identify the key global Wealth Managers and summarise their investment offering.
- Outline the key areas a Wealth Manager needs to address for High Net Worth Clients.
- Explain in simple terms various investment terminology.
- Summarise the features/benefits of third party funds & outline the key areas of their Key Information Document.
- List the key investment rating agencies.
- Outline the features/benefits of various tax efficient investment vehicles.
- Summarise the features/benefits of a Family Business.
- Outline the considerations for good succession planning.
The course is intended for Wealth Managers, who wish to broaden & enhance their current technical knowledge. It is particularly relevant to those who perhaps are new to the role or have yet to achieve their full potential.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE: