Introduction to Asset & Wealth Management
- COURSE DURATION:3
- PRICE:7500.00 AED
This programme provides a useful introduction to the world of asset management and is designed for participants who have little or no existing knowledge and wish to understand the key issues and practices of the asset management industry.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the portfolio construction and asset allocation process.
- Explain the trade-off between risk and return.
- Understand the investment performance measurement tools.
- Describe investment products and define their associated risks.
- Identify the regulations and controls associated with asset management.
- Gain confidence in conducting both client and internal meetings.
Any staff member in back, middle, front office or infrastructure roles looking to gain a useful understanding of asset management.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE: