DCM & Fixed Income (A)
- START DATE:20 January 2019
- END DATE:22 January 2019
- COURSE DURATION:3
This programme provides participants with a practical and comprehensive advanced level tour of fixed-income and credit markets. It is designed for market participants and will extend and reinforce their knowledge of the markets and of best practice for analysing fixed income securities.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Compute bond prices and yields.
- Calculate and use risk measures such as duration, DV01 and convexity.
- Understand credit spreads, their relationship to ratings, and the different ways of defining them.
- Understand how political and market events influence the shape and level of the yield curve.
Salespeople, origination and traders at sell-side institutions, portfolio managers.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE:
Basic understanding of financial arithmetic.