Introduction to Banking
- COURSE DURATION:2
- PRICE:5000.00 AED
An introductory course covering how a modern bank is structured, how banks make money, the main product areas (retail & commercial banking, cash and trade products and wealth management); and the fundamentals of the capital markets.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Describe the role, organisation and structure of a bank.
- Recognise the influence of economic factors on the banking markets and asset values.
- Discuss the contents of the financial press Define the key elements of banking products and services.
- Describe the risks associated with individual products and services
- Gain confidence in conducting both client and internal meetings.
Any staff member in back office, middle office or infrastructure roles looking to gain a useful understanding of the banking industry.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE: