Accounting & FSA (I)
- COURSE DURATION:2
- PRICE:5000.00 AED
The course provides a solid and highly interactive introduction to reading and interpreting the accounts of public companies prepared under IFRS. It is designed to bring participants who have no or limited existing knowledge to the point where they can, at the end of the course, perform competent analysis of the financial performance and condition of a non-financial sector corporation. It does not cover the analysis of banks or insurance companies.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Recognise the linkages between the principal statements (Income Statement, Balance Sheet, Cash Flow Statement).
- Assess the income statement to understand growth rates and margins.
- Evaluate the Income Statement to clean it of one-off items and calculate EBITDA and EBIT.
- Compile and interpret returns, including RoCE, RoIC, RoA and RoE.
- Understand why balance sheet components vary between different sectors.
- Categorise the components of operating working capital and calculate and interpret working capital efficiency measures.
- Analyse non-current assets and liabilities using appropriate ratios.
- Interpret the cash flow statement and evaluate key issues relating to operating, investing and financing cash flows.
Suitable for professional and support staff looking to understand how to read and interpret non-financial sector companies Reports and Accounts.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE: