First Time Manager
- COURSE DURATION:3
- PRICE:7500.00 AED
This programme develops interpersonal skills highly relevant to bankers who are about to be or have just been asked to take on their first leadership or managerial role. It helps by improving performance in terms of: Defining your context & authenticity Assessing your management strengths and limitations Showing you how to set clear goals & objectives – the Levels of Effectiveness Management styles – learning to adapt to the context Inspiring & motivating the team Delegation & work management – assessing your team, scaling development & individual contributionsMeetings, coaching & giving feedback Full, accurate report & feedback on your communication capabilities.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Clarify management priorities.
- Strengthen personal identity & impact.
- Develop a clear sense of role.
- Pinpoint traits for development.
- Enhance communication capability across different, relevant contexts.
- Heighten commitment to & expectations of people, results, innovation & development.
- Display more effective management of goals.
- Possess greater self-awareness & confidence.
- Demonstrate organisational skills to motivate others.
- Achieve improved communication & adaptability.
- Raise their focus on continuous improvement.
- Display a commitment to people development.
Bankers in any field who are about to be or have just been asked to take on their first leadership or managerial role.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE: