CFA Level 1: Orientation & SS2 Quantitative Methods
- START DATE:5 February 2019, 12:00am
- END DATE:5 February 2019, 12:00am
- COURSE DURATION:1
- PRICE:Please contact the Academy team
The Chartered Financial Analyst (CFA) credential is the globally recognised mark of distinction and benchmark for measuring the expertise, experience, and ethics of serious investment professionals. Earning it demonstrates mastery of a broad range of practical portfolio management and advanced investment analysis skills that will open doors at any stage in your career. The CFA Program is organised into three levels, each culminating in a six-hour exam.
Level 1 involves up to 170 hours of classroom preparation.
CFA® Level I Exam Training Solutions:
Our student-centric, science-backed approach arms you with the poise and power to pass the CFA exams.
- Attend over 120 hours of Live Classes led by CFA charterholder instructors.
- Consult with an expert faculty to clear queries at personalised/ group doubt clearing sessions.
- Perfect your exam taking skill-set with our Candidate Learning Enhancement Sessions.
- Study efficiently on the go with our Schweser slide pack and on-demand videos.
- Plan your CFA journey at our study planner sessions.
- Motivation, counselling and career advice.
- Practice problems and build exam confidence with in-class practice tests and one live mock exam.
- Receive support from our dedicated Student Relations Officer.
PREMIUM REVISION PRO
- Attend over 50 hours of intense revision of all 10 topics led by expert trainers.
- Consult with expert faculty to clear queries round-the-clock via WhatsApp.
- Review key concepts on the go with our Passmate and access to on-demand videos.
- Sit in for a Live mock exam.
- Practice Multiple Choice Questions under time constraints.
- Receive key exam tips and strategies.
Candidates for CFA Level 1, including Portfolio Managers, Research Analysts, Chief-Level Executives, Consultants, Risk Managers, Relationship Managers, Corporate Financial Analysts, Financial Advisers.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE:
Thank you for your interest in this course. Please complete the short form below so that we can provide you with the course outline. Please ensure that Downloads are enabled in the Content Settings in your browser.
This course needs to be booked directly with the Academy. Please contact us for further information.