Cash Management & Transaction Banking
- COURSE DURATION:3
- PRICE:7500.00 AED
From this workshop, participants will gain an understanding of the commercial importance of good treasury practice and in particular the criticality of optimising cash management disciplines – Liquidity Management, Transactions and Channels.
Covers the key sub-products within these critical areas.
Understand how the on-going digital transformation of banking is impacting these areas and be able to assess how new products can be utilised and deployed.
After this course, participants will be able to:
- Understand the commercial importance of Cash Management optimisation and the solutions available to a treasury function.
- Have a working knowledge of the key products within this critical solution range.
- Be able to better assess corporate treasury needs and identify potential solutions to meet them.
- Have awareness of how the on-going digital transformation of banking is impacting them.
- Articulate why and how this product area is so valuable to a bank.
Generalist coverage bankers, those new to entry to mid-level managerial roles in cash management roles and those working in areas that support the delivery of solutions in this highly valuable space.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE: