International Certificate to Wealth and Investment Management (ICWIM)
- START DATE:24 November 2019
- END DATE:29 November 2019
- COURSE DURATION:5
- PRICE:Please contact the Academy team
This training covers the essentials of financial planning, private client asset management, fund management, advisory functions and investment analysis from a global and Islamic perspective.
The qualification will ensure that you understand the range of assets and investment products that are available in the market and find appropriate solutions to meet the investment, retirement and protection planning needs for your clients.
After the course, participants will:
- Learn about the financial markets and the impact of macroeconomic analysis and microeconomic theory.
- Understand the regulatory environment and interplay of ethics and corporate governance.
- Develop a comprehensive understanding of asset classes and the fundamentals of investment analysis and management.
- Be able to demonstrate the ability to apply the knowledge, theory and practical techniques required in order to assess a client’s current financial position and future requirements, make suitable investment recommendations, monitor portfolio performance and respond appropriately to changing needs and circumstances.
This course is priced in US Dollars at $1,600 and can only be booked directly with the Academy. Please contact us to make your reservation.
All professionals looking to prepare for the ICWIM.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE:
This course needs to be booked directly with the Academy. Please contact us for further information.