How to Become a Successful FinTech Founder & Entrepreneur
- START DATE:9 December 2019
- END DATE:10 December 2019
- COURSE DURATION:2
- PRICE:Please contact the Academy team
This two-day course is aimed at all aspiring FinTech entrepreneurs and innovators looking to successfully enter this fast-growing space. Participants will learn all about the mindset, behavioural and technical skills required to become a successful entrepreneur. The course will include an in-depth look at how to create and validate business ideas, how to develop customer and business models, as well as how to seek financing and build a team to start your venture.
Upon completion, participants will:
- Understand the anatomy of an entrepreneur and what it takes to succeed.Learn the key skills required in developing a successful start-up business.
- Learn how to create and validate solid business ideas.
- Be able to build a sound customer and business model.
- Learn how to access financing and build a start-up team.
Fintech Founders/Entrepreneurs. Accelerators/Incubators. Banking and Finance Innovation Managers. Innovators and Consultants.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE:
Work experience in financial services of at least 2-3 years is recommended.
Thank you for your interest in this course. Please complete the short form below so that we can provide you with the course outline. Please ensure that Downloads are enabled in the Content Settings in your browser.
This course needs to be booked directly with the Academy. Please contact us for further information.