CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Management Level 5 – Module 3
- COURSE DURATION:4
- PRICE:Please contact the Academy team
This four day programme is the third module working towards the Certificate in Human Resource Management Level 5 and covers reward management and resourcing talent.
After attending this unit, participants will:
- Understand the business context of reward and the use of reward intelligence.
- Understand the key perspectives that inform reward decision making.
- Understand key reward principles, policies and practices.
- Know how to support line managers in making reward decisions – understand the role of line managers in promoting a performance culture, in reward decision making and driving sustained organisation performance.
- Understand key contemporary labour market trends and their significance for different kinds of organisation and in different country contexts.
- Be able to undertake core talent planning activities.
- Know how to contribute to the development of resourcing strategies.
- Be able to manage recruitment and selection activities effectively and within the expectations of the law and good practice.
- Understand how to maximise employee retention.
- Know how to manage dismissal, redundancy and retirement effectively and lawfully.
The Certificate in Human Resources Management (CHRM); is an internationally recognised qualification, certified by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD). The Certificate in Human Resources Management (CHRM); is an internationally recognised qualification, certified by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) and is designed for experienced HR professionals who have worked in a general HR capacity, who may have already completed a Certificate or Diploma in HR Practice, and who are looking to develop their skills and enhance their knowledge at management level.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE:
With our level 5 programmes, you must be working at HR Manager Level within your organisation. An interview will be conducted with one of our tutors to assess your eligibility.
Thank you for your interest in this course. Please complete the short form below so that we can provide you with the course outline. Please ensure that Downloads are enabled in the Content Settings in your browser.
Please contact the Academy if you are interested in attending this course.