CIPD Certificate in Human Resource Management Level 5 – Module 3
- COURSE DURATION:4
- PRICE:Please contact the Academy team
This four day programme is the third module working towards the Certificate in Human Resource Management Level 5 and covers reward management and resourcing talent.
After attending this unit, participants will:
- Understand the business context of reward and the use of reward intelligence.
- Understand the key perspectives that inform reward decision making.
- Understand key reward principles, policies and practices.
- Know how to support line managers in making reward decisions – understand the role of line managers in promoting a performance culture, in reward decision making and driving sustained organisation performance.
- Understand key contemporary labour market trends and their significance for different kinds of organisation and in different country contexts.
- Be able to undertake core talent planning activities.
- Know how to contribute to the development of resourcing strategies.
- Be able to manage recruitment and selection activities effectively and within the expectations of the law and good practice.
- Understand how to maximise employee retention.
- Know how to manage dismissal, redundancy and retirement effectively and lawfully.
The Certificate in Human Resources Management (CHRM); is an internationally recognised qualification, certified by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD). The Certificate in Human Resources Management (CHRM); is an internationally recognised qualification, certified by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD) and is designed for experienced HR professionals who have worked in a general HR capacity, who may have already completed a Certificate or Diploma in HR Practice, and who are looking to develop their skills and enhance their knowledge at management level.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE:
With our level 5 programmes, you must be working at HR Manager Level within your organisation. An interview will be conducted with one of our tutors to assess your eligibility.