CIPD Foundation Diploma in Learning & Development Level 3 – Module 4
- COURSE DURATION:5
- PRICE:Please contact the Academy team
This five day programme is the fourth module working towards the Foundation Diploma in Learning & Development Level 3 and covers supporting individual learning through coaching and mentoring and assessing learning and development
After attending this unit, participants will:
- Understand the nature, purpose and practice of coaching.
- Understand the nature, purpose and practice of mentoring.
- Be able to use coaching and mentoring models and techniques to support individual learning.
- Understand the principles and practice of assessment.Be able to plan and prepare for assessment.
- Be able to undertake a reliable, valid and fair assessment.Be able to give accurate, clear and constructive feedback on the outcomes of assessment.
- Be able to record and process assessment decisions.
- Know how to record coaching and mentoring activity.
The Foundation Diploma in Learning and Development (FDLD) is an internationally recognised qualification, certified by the Chartered Institute of Personnel & Development (CIPD). It has been developed as a specialist qualification in the field of L&D.
It is designed for people who are already practitioners in training and/or L&D or who wish to enter the profession. It is also suitable for HR generalists who want to enhance their knowledge of L&D consultants.
- PRIOR KNOWLEDGE:
You don’t need any formal qualifications, ideally you should be working in an HR or L & D capacity but this is not essential.