The highly anticipated FinTech Abu Dhabi 2018 will take place on 17 September at the Fairmont Bab al Bahr Hotel.
Now in its second year, FinTech Abu Dhabi brings together innovators, leading financial institutions, start-ups, investors, regulators and business leaders from across the MENA region and beyond. Come to network, exhange knowledge and find out the latest best practice and innovative ideas.
Organised by Abu Dhabi Global Market (ADGM), FinTech Abu Dhabi will include keynotes from global industry experts on FinTech, an Innovation Adoption Challenge, a Roundtable of Regional Regulators, workshops, exhibition booths, networking sessions and more.
This year’s speakers include:
- HE Abdullah Saeed Al Darmaki, CEO, Khalifa Fund
- Amit Goel, CIO, Medici
- Arjun Kharpal, Technology Correspondent, CNBC
- Austin Alexander, Office of the CEO, Kraken Digital Asset Exchange
- Brian Meenagh, Partner, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Chavan Bhogaita, Managing Director & Head of Market Insights and Strategy, FAB
- Dan Doney, CEO, Securrency
- Eyad Latif, Associate, Latham & Watkins LLP
- Ghela Boskovich, Founder, Femtechglobal
- Gulru Atak, Head of Citi’s Treasury & Trade Solutions Innovation Lab in Dublin
- Henry Chang, Senior Manager FinTech Facilitation Office, HKMA
- Jan Reinmueller, Partner, Head of Digital Village KPMG, Singapore
- Lisa Nestor, Head of Partnerships, Stellar
- Martin Markiewicz, CEO, Silent Eight
- Mei Gao, Partner, IDG Capital
- Munish Varma, Partner, Softbank Investment Advisers
- Najla Al-Midfa, Managing Director, Sheraa
- Nick Cook, Head of RegTech & Advanced Analytics at Financial Conduct Authority
- Nikhil Kumar, Entrepreneur & Volunteer with Ispirit Foundation, India Stack
- Omeed Mehrinfar, Managing Partner, Plug & Play Middle East
- Peter Trainor, Co-Founder, USAI
- Richard Teng, CEO, ADGM Financial Services Regulatory Authority
- Robyn Brazzil, Program Manager at Startad, Nyuad
- Sagar Sarbhai, Head of Regulatory Regulations – APAC & Middle East, Ripple
- Suren Shetty, CIO UAE Exchange
- Wai Lum Kwok, Executive Director, ADGM, Financial Services Authority
17 September is a summit day and 16 September is a Bootcamp Day, exclusively for FinTech startups.
Click here to register.