The London Institute of Banking & Finance exists to provide outstanding education and thinking in the Banking and Finance sector. Previously known as the Chartered Institute of Bankers, the London Institute of Banking and Finance remains the only banking and finance professional body with degree awarding powers. Based in the City of London since 1879, the Institute has been delivering leading financial education worldwide that continues to set industry standards. London Institute of Banking and Finance delivers all the courses in the Academy Banking & Finance School.
Key Facts about LIBF Courses
- The Institute’s courses are highly interactive and use a wide range of case studies and exercises.
- Programmes are designed and delivered by ex-practitioners, many with 20 years+ experience at senior level in leading banks.
- Courses draw on thought leadership provided by the academic faculty of the London Institute of Banking and Finance.
- Courses are available at Foundation, Intermediate and Advanced levels and have been mapped against the specific requirements of various banking and finance roles.
- Classroom training is supported by the online resources of the Insitute’s specialist financial university.
- You can gain credits towards Professional Qualifications by taking optional assessments and/or CPD points.